Biddyco is a performance marketing agency that launches and optimizes ad campaigns for eCommerce brands.
A few things that make this a place you’ll love working at:
Small team: At Biddyco you’ll make a big impact on a small team. You aren’t one of 300 faceless individuals. We’re small-by-design so that we can achieve maximum results for our clients.
Flexibility: Like taking yoga classes or running errands at 2pm? Go for it as long as you don’t have any calls or meetings. With COVID-19, we’re now a 98% remote company. We will do in-person meetups or happy hours when it becomes safe, so living in LA is preferred (but not required).
Results: Your decisions and insight will be felt and measured by our clients’ performance. You’ll be able to directly see the benefits your campaigns generate – which we have to say is pretty cool.
Multiple clients, but not too many: Working on one account gets boring and working on 25 becomes chaos. You’ll have a handful of clients that are yours to develop and grow, which keeps things interesting without being overwhelming.
Top-Tier Training: In your first week, you’ll complete our video based training program to get you up to speed. It was developed as a public facing course that we sold for $4,000, but now it’s just for our team.
Creative that converts: Getting proper creative is usually one of the biggest struggles for a media buyer. Not at Biddyco. Our best in class design team is constantly giving you new assets to test.
As an Analyst, you’ll launch, manage and optimize ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Google ads and other new and emerging platforms.
What we expect from you:
- Familiarity with PPC advertising
- Meet clients’ goals by optimizing campaigns on a regular basis. Constantly test new ad creative and targeting to increase performance.
- Analyze large datasets, and develop conclusions for increased performance and then take next steps.
- Implement and refine bidding strategies to maximize profitability
Tools to be familiar with:
- Facebook Ads and Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google Docs and Sheets
- Slack and Asana
- Email marketing tools like Klaviyo
- Have 1+ years of experience managing ad campaigns on Facebook or Google Ads
- Understand major social platforms and be familiar with digital ad platforms.
- Be Type A, detail-oriented, analytical, hyper-organized, and good with numbers.
- Have a genuine desire to learn. Our industry changes every day and so must our approach. If you haven’t read a book in the last 2 months, this isn’t for you.
- Be well versed in pop culture and trends
- Live in Los Angeles (preferred).
- Know how to work independently and structure your time effectively, but also enjoy working with a team to get things done.
- Be an expert prioritizer and skilled project manager.
- Love snacks and online shopping
- Be efficient: You are always looking for ways to be more efficient. That doesn’t mean you cut corners. You recognize that the 80/20 principle rules our lives and you embrace it and exploit it.
- Be organized: Your computer desktop isn’t covered with random files.
- You meet deadlines without excuses.
- You stay on top of delegated tasks and requests and follow up with clients or other’s on the team when you need something
- Be Proactive: You don’t wait around for clients to recommend ideas or campaigns. You actively evaluate what they need and let them know.
- Be detailed: You aren’t afraid of details.
This is a salaried position with pay depending on experience.
- Health & Dental
- Paid holidays off
- 401k & company contribution
- 10 days vacation per year
- Sick? Stay home. If you’re able to handle a few things from the comforts of your bed, go for it. Otherwise, rest up.
- Mac laptop, laptop stand, keyboard, mouse, and monitor
- Want a marketing/business/advertising book? Let us know, and we’ll buy it for you. Just write a short summary and key takeaways after you’ve read it so the rest of the team can benefit.
Sound good? Go here to apply now!