Biddyco is a social advertising agency that launches and optimizes profitable ad campaigns for eCommerce companies.
At Biddyco you’ll make a big impact. You aren’t one of 300 faceless individuals. You are one of a small handful of ninjas and have a chance to rise quickly in a fast growing agency.
Flexibility: Like taking yoga classes or running errands at 2pm? Go for it as long as you don’t have any calls or meetings.
We work out of a co-working space in Downtown Culver City, (so living in LA is kind of a must.) With great freedom comes great responsibility and we need to know you’re familiar with structuring your own time.
Results: Your decisions and insight will be felt and measured by our clients’ performance. You’ll be able to directly see the benefits your campaigns generate – which we have to say is pretty cool.
To make a long story short- we’re an awesome opportunity for someone looking to make a big impact and to be a part of something young, vibrant and special.
Things here are happening fast, and we can promise the last thing you’ll ever be is bored. This is one of those right time, right person, right place jobs — if that excites you we’re excited to see what you bring to the table.
As an Analyst, you’ll launch, manage and optimize ad campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, AdWords and other new and emerging platforms.
What we expect from you:
- Familiarity with PPC advertising
- Meet clients’ goals by optimizing campaigns on a regular basis. Constantly test new ad creative and targeting to increase performance.
- Analyze large datasets, and develop conclusions for increased performance and then take next steps.
- Implement and refine bidding strategies to maximize profitability
Tools to be familiar with:
- Facebook Ads & Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Photoshop – basic familiarity
- Google Docs
- Lead capture tools like Unbounce
- Email marketing tools
- Have 1+ years of experience managing ad campaigns on Facebook or Google Ads
- Understand major social platforms and be familiar with digital ad platforms.
- Be Type A, detail oriented, analytical, hyper-organized and good with numbers.
- Have a genuine desire to learn. Our industry changes every day and so must our approach. If you haven’t read a book in the last 2 months, this isn’t for you.
- Be well versed in pop culture and trends
- Live in Los Angeles.
- Know how to work independently and structure your time effectively, but also enjoy working with a team to get things done.
- Be an expert prioritizer and skilled project manager.
- Love snacks and online shopping
- Be efficient: You are always looking for ways to be more efficient. That doesn’t mean you cut corners. You recognize that the 80/20 principle rules our lives and you embrace it and exploit it.
- Be organized: Your computer desktop isn’t covered with random files.
- You meet deadlines without excuses.
- You stay on top of delegated tasks and requests and follow up with clients or other’s on the team when you need something
- Be Proactive: You don’t wait around for clients to recommend ideas or campaigns. You actively evaluate what they need and let them know.
- Be detailed: You aren’t afraid of details.
This is a salaried position with pay depending on experience. There are also ample opportunities for bonuses depending on your performance and the performance of our clients.
- Health & Dental
- Paid holidays off
- 401k & company contribution
- WeWork Culver City Hot Desk Membership
- 10 days vacation per year
- Sick? Stay home. If you’re able to handle a few things from the comforts of your bed, go for it. Otherwise, rest up.
- Flex work from home around the holidays.
- Mac laptop, laptop stand, keyboard, mouse, and monitor
- Want a marketing/business/advertising book? Let us know, and we’ll buy it for you. Just write a short summary and key takeaways after you’ve read it so the rest of the team can benefit.
Sound good? Go here to apply now!