Biddyco is a performance marketing agency that launches and optimizes ad campaigns for eCommerce brands.
A few things that make this a place you’ll love working at:
Small team: At Biddyco you’ll make a big impact on a small team. You aren’t one of 300 faceless individuals. We’re small-by-design so that we can achieve maximum results for our clients.
Flexibility: Like taking yoga classes or running errands at 2pm? Go for it as long as you don’t have any calls or meetings. With COVID-19, we’re now a 98% remote company. We will do in-person meetups or happy hours when it becomes safe, so living in LA is preferred (but not required).
Results: Your decisions and insight will be felt and measured by our clients’ performance. You’ll be able to directly see the benefits your campaigns generate – which we have to say is pretty cool.
Multiple clients, but not too many: Working on one account gets boring and working on 25 becomes chaos. You’ll have a handful of clients that are yours to develop and grow, which keeps things interesting without being overwhelming.
Top-Tier Training: In your first week, you’ll complete our video based training program to get you up to speed. It was developed as a public facing course that we sold for $4,000, but now it’s just for our team.
Creative that converts: Getting proper creative is usually one of the biggest struggles for a media buyer. Not at Biddyco. Our best in class design team is constantly giving you new assets to test.
As a Senior Analyst, you’ll launch, manage and optimize ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Google ads (and other new and emerging platforms) as well as assist Analysts with their accounts.
What we expect from you:
- Mastery of PPC advertising
- Proactive in identifying ways to streamline, simplify and better organize how Analysts function within their role and how they function within the team.
- Touching base with Analysts multiple times a week and reviewing their accounts, helping them problem solve, identify blindspots, think through optimizations, ensure they’re sticking to Biddyco best practices.
- QA new client launches, large ad uploads etc. of other Analysts
- Ability to coach other Analysts while maintaining several accounts of your own
- Be the go-to person for technical problem solving within the ad platforms, Shopify and Klaviyo
- Deep understanding of the eCommerce and digital marketing landscape. Regularly studying the market and teaching interesting strategies that you observe to the team (once or twice a month).
- Deep understanding of data and analytics. Software like Google Analytics and 3rd party attribution software. Google Sheets badass. Know how to dig through data to problem solve and storytell.
- Identify insights and wins to use in marketing of the agency
Tools to be familiar with:
- Facebook Ads and Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google Docs and Sheets
- Slack and Asana
- Measurement tools like Amplitude, Segment, Hyros etc.
- Have 3+ years of experience managing ad campaigns on Facebook or Google Ads
- Understand major social platforms and be familiar with digital ad platforms.
- Be extremely detail-oriented, analytical, hyper-organized and good with numbers.
- Have a genuine desire to learn. Our industry changes every day and so must our approach. If you haven’t read a book in the last 2 months, this isn’t for you.
- Be well versed in pop culture and trends
- Be efficient: You are always looking for ways to be more efficient. That doesn’t mean you cut corners. You recognize that the 80/20 principle rules our lives and you embrace it and exploit it.
- You meet deadlines without excuses.
- You stay on top of delegated tasks and requests and follow up with clients or other’s on the team when you need something
- Be proactive: You don’t wait around for clients to recommend ideas or campaigns. You actively evaluate what they need and let them know.
- Be detailed: You aren’t afraid of details.
This is a salaried position with pay depending on experience.
- Health & Dental
- Paid holidays off
- 401k & company contribution
- 10 days vacation per year
- Sick? Stay home. If you’re able to handle a few things from the comforts of your bed, go for it. Otherwise, rest up.
- Mac laptop, laptop stand, keyboard, mouse, and monitor
- Want a marketing/business/advertising book? Let us know, and we’ll buy it for you. Just write a short summary and key takeaways after you’ve read it so the rest of the team can benefit.
Sound good? Go here to apply now!