Do you have a way with words? We’re looking to add a wordsmith to our creative crew. After working with a handful of unbelievably talented freelancers over the years, we’re ready to bring somebody on board full-time!
Who are you?
- A talented copywriter with 1+ years of experience working in E-Commerce or Advertising
- You have a portfolio that includes ad copy or email copy for a consumer goods company
- A salesperson at heart, you tend to get people on board with whatever it is you’re passionate about (often without even trying)
- Eager to get your foot in the door at a small but mighty ad agency
- A writer that’s able to channel multiple brand voices and switch between them effortlessly
- Someone who knows the difference between Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Google & more + has their ear tuned into what’s trending across these platforms
- You have an opinion on the pronunciation of GIF
- Someone who is excited about the opportunity to work with a handful of innovative and brilliant brands within the world of D2C & E-Commerce
- You don’t take yourself (or your words) too seriously
- Someone who has already recognized that the person writing this job advert needs help with good old fashioned editing (commas, punctuation, grammar rules, etc.)
- A good, kind person that wants to write for some cool brands, and help small businesses grow!
Who are we?
- A boutique ad agency that caters specifically to E-Commerce brands. We’re focused on paid media, paid traffic, paid social – whatever you want to call it. We launch ad campaigns all over the internet!
- A dual focused shop that has both full service & creative only clients
- At Biddyco you’ll make a big impact. You aren’t one of 300 faceless individuals. You are one of a small handful of experts and have a chance to rise quickly in a fast-growing agency.
- Flexibility: Like taking yoga classes or running errands at 2pm? Go for it as long as you don’t have any calls or meetings. With COVID-19, we’re now a 98% remote company. We will do in-person meetups or happy hours when it becomes safe, so living in LA is preferred.
- Results: Your decisions and insight will be felt and measured by our clients’ performance. You’ll be able to directly see the benefits your campaigns generate – which we have to say is pretty cool.
- To make a long story short- we’re an awesome opportunity for someone looking to make a big impact and to be a part of something young, vibrant and special.
- Things here are happening fast, and we can promise the last thing you’ll ever be is bored. This is one of those right time, right person, right place jobs — if that excites you we’re excited to see what you bring to the table.
What will you do?
- Work on ad campaign copy across all social platforms.
- Dig into google ads with our analysts to help craft the perfect search copy (keywords, brand, competitors.. Oh my!)
- Work side by side with our creative leads while they brief creative outlines – coming up with the lines that help build narratives within our actual ad creative
- Occasionally help out on a handful of internal Biddyco marketing projects that could use a little extra oomph
Fine print – Health, dental, vision insurance offered. 401k options. All equipment and office stipend covered. One Medical membership offered. We don’t work on weekends and we don’t work after hours.
Sound good? Go here to apply now!